Monday, June 30, 2008

Water...


Water...(gasp)
Originally uploaded by Mike F.
Remember how I said I wasn't very good with plants. See this plant here? My mom gave it to me a few weeks ago, It is not doing well. Though, I will say it is better now than when I took this picture a few days ago.

The funny thing is that this plant is right outside our front door. I mean right there, I pass it to go to work and to come home. Why can't I remember to give it water after I get into the house? It looks so sad.

Now If ET lived here I wouldn't need to worry about this.

6 comments:

bluegame said...

MIKE~
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! MINE IS LOVELY!

Mike said...

Lori: It looks much better today. Really!

DC said...

I'm horrible with plants! That's why I don't keep any except the fake one's! I actually found a really good one that's in my living room that people think is real.

Mike said...

DC: We have a fake one in our living room, too. We bought it to cover a spot on the wall that our old scratched. It looks OK, and it doesn't need any care. :)

Florinda said...

I don't think that plant is even mostly dead yet. Give it a little attention, and it just might make a comeback.

Then again, I'm not so good with plants either, so maybe you should ignore my advice.

Mike said...

Florinda: It looked sicker in real life, but it is doing better now. I think. I should probably go check...