Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where is my post?

I wrote a post and sent it through e-mail last night, but it has dissapeared. Actually that isn't right. I sent it and it never got here. I sent it three times. I checked the address, I know it's right, but nothing shows up here. Very frustrating. I'm not on my computer so I can't cut and past the old message. I'll have to do it later. So, if you see a post here three times in a row, you know why. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Thank you for your understanding.


Update: It appears the post has decided to show itself below. I don't know why it thinks the post was here yesterday, but it wasn't. But, now you can read it, and it kind of makes me look loony if you did come here before. I could delete this, but where is the fun in that?

1 comment:

DC said...

That's what you get for posting a black hole on your blog.