This week we have to come up with ten things that should be in the Olympics, but aren't.
1. Egg-toss. Just imagine how far you can toss the egg if it is for a gold medal.
2. Lawn darts. We need to bring these things back; this is the only way to do it.
3. Competitive eating. There is an official organization for it, so why not?
4. Golf. It's international already. Wouldn't take much more to do this.
5. Target Spelling. You have to shoot out a target to spell a word. It's a combo-sport like the biathlon.
6. The obstacle course. It looks fun on American Gladiators. Oh, and there should be peopl trying to push you off into the pool os shaving creme.
7. Log rolling. No roller skates allowed.
Okay, that's about all I can come up with right now. How about you?