I picked this up from Florinda who does it every week, though this week she was a little late. I haven't done the list before, but I thought the subject was perfect. You can find the original post over at Ten on Tuesday. Makes sense, huh?
Anyway this week the topic was then things you'd fix in your home if you had the time and money. Only ten?
1. New siding. Our house is 39 years old and so is the siding. Enough said.
2. New driveway. The driveway isn't all that old, but two owners ago did a poor job of repairing it.
3. Landscaping. Some of it is pretty sad.
4. New master bath. The vanity is as old as I am, and doesn't look much better.
5. New carpeting. We are going to wait until the kids are a little bigger, as well as the dog.
6. New cabinets in the kitchen. They aren't old. I just don't like them.
7. Some new windows. The previous owners replaced about one half. We need to finish.
8. Refinish the wood floor in the family room. See remark on number 5.
9. Fix up the garage. More shelving and cabinets. It's a disaster.
10. Replace the doors leading to the back of the house.
I could go on, but these are the most pressing issues.
OK, I have to go watch Battlestar Galactica now.